While smartphones today are getting bigger, there is still a proportion of consumer who prefer small screen size for ease of operation. Good news is, Sony has just recently launched the Xperia XZ1 Compact with a 4.6 inches display which is just recently brought on stage at the IFA 2017.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact规格参数：
- 4.6 inch 720P LCD display
- Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 4GB RAM+32GB ROM（up to 256GB MicroSD expansion）
- Rear 19MP Motion Eye （support 960fps ultra slow mo）
- Front 8MP cam with 120 degree wide angle lens
- Bluetooth, NFC
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- IP 68 water and dust resistant
- 2700mAh battery
- Android 8.0
- Available in silver white, pure black, blue and pink
The Xperia XZ1 Compact is one of the variant of the XZ series smartphone and it comes with a powerful Snapdragon 835, officially making it the smallest Snapdragon 835 smartphones on the market today.
Despite priced around USD$599.99, Sony Malaysia offers the XZ1 Compact for just RM2099, but unfortunately it is currently out of stock. The availability might be resume soon.