While the newest Zenfone 3 has just launched few months ago, ASUS Malaysia will be bring multiple ‘Zen’ series product from the world lightest convertible notebook – Zenbook Flip to the world first smartphone with 8GB RAM – ZenFone AR.
ASUS ZenFone AR specifications
- Android 7.0
- 5.7 inches 2K Super AMOLED display（2560 x 1440 resolution）
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821
- 8GB RAM + 64/128/256GB ROM
- 23MP rear camera（3x optical zoom, OIS，F2.0 aperture）
- 8MP front camera（F2.0 aperture）
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3300mAh battery with QC3.0
- 158.7 x 77.7 x 9mm
As the name suggest, the ZenFone AR comes with augmented reality technology backed by its processor and a whopping 8GB RAM. The augmented reality works through multiple camera and sensors from the smartphone that detects the direction and distance of an object to simulate life-like experience on the display.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S
- Windows Home 10
- 13.3 Full HD/ 4K UHD LED
- 2.5GHz Intel® Core™ i5-7200U/ 2.7GHz Intel® Core™ i7-7500U
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 8GB/16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 256GB SATA3 SSD/ 512GB SATA3 SSD/ 1TB PCIe® 3.0 x 4 SSD
- 11.5 hrs battery life
- Touch screen display
The Zenbook Flip S and ZenBook Pro comes with 4K UHD display along with NanoEdge design. The display and its body can be rotated up to 360 degree with an overall thickness at 10.9mm. It is official known as the lightest and thinnest versatile laptop in the entire notebook industry (even lighter than Macbook Air and HP Spectre x360!).
There will be more “Zen” products will be launched in Malaysia in the next few month so stay tuned for latest update!