After a short period of wait, ASUS Malaysia has officially launched the new ZenFone 4 with Gong Yoo as the brand ambassador at Malaysia today. The Zenfone 4 is a camera centric smartphone with an official price tag at RM2099. Let’s have a look now!
Asus ZenFone 4 specifications：
- Android 7.0，ZenUI 4.0
- 5.5 inches FHD Super IPS+LCD display
- Snapdragon 630 octacore SoC + Adreno 512
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM （microSD expansion up to 2TB）
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0, Omnivision 8856
- 12MP rear camera +8MP rear camera, f/1.8+f/2.2, Sony IMX362, Omnivision 8856, 120° wide angle lens
- 3300mAh battery with fast charge
- Dual SIM standby
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- Front fingerprint sensor
- 155.4 x 75.2 x 7.7mm
- Available in midnight black, moonlight white and mint green
The ZenFone 4 aims towards the mid-range to premium smartphone market with a great emphasis on its camera. Nonetheless, it still features a rare but brilliant Super IPS + LCD display for a greater visual experience.