With the recent launch of HTC U11+ at Taiwan a month ago, it is known to have certified by SIRIM Malaysia and Brightstar Malaysia has now sending out media invitation to witness the local launch of the U11+ in Malaysian market.
HTC U11+ specifications：
- Android 8.0 Oreo（HTC Sense）
- 6 inch Quad HD+ display（2880×1440 resolution，18:9 aspect ratio），DCI-P3，Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 octacore SoC
- 4GB/6GB RAM+64GB/128GB ROM (microSD expansion up to 2TB)
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0
- 12MP rear camera, f/1.7, Ultra Speed autofocus, dual LED flash
- 4K video recording and 1080p/120fps slow mo recording
- 3930mAh battery
- Supports QC 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Edge Sense
- Edge Launcher
- Supports HTC Sense Companion
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi
- IP68 certified
- Type-C USB
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz）
- dual Nano-SIM
- 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- Available in dark black, silver and translucent black
On the official invitation letter, HTC along with Brightstar will be launching the U11+ for Malaysian market on 11th January next year so it shouldn’t be a long wait before we can grab it on our hand.
Read more about the details on HTC U11+ here.