Weeks ago, Huawei has launched their latest Mate series flagship on Germany featuring HiSilicon Kirin 960 SoC and the a new pair of LEICA certified camera. This smartphone has been officially arrived in Malaysia with pre-order starts from 15th November through LAZADA and vmall official website and available to purchase from 22th November onward with a price tag at RM2699.
Mate 9 specifications:
- 5.9 inches 1080p display
- Kirin 960 SoC
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM（support SDcard expansion up to 256GB）
- LEICA certified 12MP +20MP rear camera（F2.2 aperture, PDAF, CAF, Laser and Depth auto focus, OIS ，2x Hybrid zoom）
- Front 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture and autofocus
- 4000mAh（support 5V, 5A Supercharge）
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- USB Type C
- Dual SIM standby
- Support VR DayDream
- Support Cat 12 4G connectivity
- Runs on EMUI 5.0 with Android 7.0
The Malaysian version of the Mate 9 comes with 2 colour option with Champagne gold and Mocha Gold and comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.