Huawei today has launched the latest and the fastest smartphone in Malaysian mobile market today! The smartphone that Huawei announced this morning is the Huawei Mate S! Due to depreciation of RM value, the Mate S is priced at a slightly higher range at RM2698. Does this price range changed your mindset for this smartphone?
Huawei Mate S specifications:
- 5.5′ 1080P AMOLED TFT panel（402ppi）
- 4 core A53 2.2 GHz+4 core A53 1.5 GHz+ Kirin 935 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM (supports 128GB microSD expansion)
- 13MP rear camera + OIS
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM standby with 4G LTE
- Huawei EMUI 3.1（based on Android 5.1）
- 149.89 mm × 75.35 mm × 7.2 mm
The Huawei Mate S is available in 64GB variant with gold, silver and grey option available. It is priced at RM2698 inclusive GST.
As a token of appreciation of each Huawei Mate S, Huawei offers 2 years warranty services program for the Mate S. It also offers free 1 to 1 exchange of faulty unit and free replacement of broken/cracked display!
The first 1000 buyer will receive the Huawei Active Noise Cancelling earpiece with Bespoke Pewter member card!
Apart from the launch of the Mate S, Huawei also announces the G8 and MediaPad M2!
The Huawei G8 specifications come as follow:
- 5.5′ Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615（CPU）+Adreno 405（GPU）
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB ROM
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front
- Android 5.1 with EMUI3.1
Huawei MediaPad M2 specifications:
- 8′ WUXGA（1920X1200）LCD display
- Kirin 930 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16/64GB ROM （supports 128GB microSD expansion）
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Android 5.1 with EMUI 3.1
The Huawei MediaPad M2 and G8 are both priced at RM1499 inclusive of GST. However, each purchase of Huawei MediaPad M2 comes with a complimentary Harman Kardon Active Noise Cancellation headphones!