Earlier today, Huawei Malaysia has officially revealed the specifications and pricing of the two latest Huawei P9 and P9 Lite today. Both smartphones will be available for pre-order on 23th of May and officially available on the 28th May with a pricing at RM2099 and RM1099 respectively.
Huawei P9 Plus Specifications:
- 5.2′ 1080P FHD display, up to 500 nits brightness!
- 2.5GHz Kirin 955 octa-core processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3 GB RAM＋32 GB ROM
- support up to 128GB MircoSD storage expansion
- Dual SIM standby (Hybrid SIM slot)
- Dual Leica certified SUMMARIT H 1:2.2/27 ASPH lens，12MP，F2.2，pixel density @ 1.25μm，focal length @ 27mm
- 8MP front camera，F1.9，AutoFocus
- New generation of fingerprint sensor
- Dual IC 9V2A quick charge
- USB Type-C
- IR blaster
- Dual Surround Sound Speakers
- 145mm x 70.9mm x 6.95mm
- Android 6.0
- Available in Gold, grey and silver
The Huawei P9 comes with a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM combination with a LECIA certified SUMMARIT 12MP camera. It is officially priced at RM2099.
Huawei P9 Lite specifications：
- 5.2 inches 1080p display
- Android 6.0+Huawei EMUI 4.1
- 64bit 2.0GHz Kirin 650 octacore processor
- 3GB RAM/2GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Front 8MP + rear 13MP camera
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- Fingerprint unlock sensor
The Huawei P9 and P9 Lite will be open for pre-order at vmall.my from 23th May 10:08am onwards. The first 10 pre-orders that completed the transaction will receive a Honor Band smartband worth RM269! (Only limited to Huawei P9 units).
How about the P9 Plus? It has been officially certified by SIRIM which will soon be marketed inside Malaysia.