About 2 days ago, Huawei Malaysia has added the Huawei Y9 2019 into their website and announces its availability by 11th November, the coming Sunday. The retail price of this mid-range smartphone is at RM899 and it’s now official!
- Runs on EMUI 8.1
- 6.5-inch FHD+ full view screen (resolution is 2340x1080p, screen ratio is 19.5:9)
- Kirin 710 processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage combination (support microSD expansion to 256GB)
- 16 megapixel + 2 megapixel rear dual lens (f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition)
- 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel front dual lens (f/2.0 aperture, 3D portrait light)
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- GPU Turbo
- 4000mAh battery capacity
The Y9 will be launched in Sapphire blue and midnight black by 11th November and you can grab it over here.