Back in December 2014, Meizu had released an affordable smartphone in China – the Meizu M1 Note. With its impressive specification and affordable price tag, the M1 Note will be available in Malaysia smartphone market from next week.
Here are the specification list on the Meizu M1 Note :-
– Processor: MediaTek MT-6752 64bit Octa-core processor (with Mali T760 graphic processor)
– Memory/Storage: 2GB RAM + 16/32GB ROM
– Display Size: 5.5′ Sharp Full HD display (403ppi)
– Camera: 13MP rear camera + 5MP front snapper
– Dual SIM standby
– Connectivity: 4G LTE (for single SIM)/ Bluetooth 4.0
– Battery: 3140mAh
– Dimension: 150.7 x 75.2 x 8.9mm
– Weigth: 145g
– OS: FlymeOS (Android 4.4.4)
The Meizu MX1 Note is currently priced at RM699 for 16GB variant. There will be 5 different colours (yellow, blue, red, green, white) available in the market next week.