Earlier April this year, Meizu has launched an entry level smartphone the Meizu M3 Note for a price tag at RMB 799 (~RM483). While the hardware and the pricing belongs to an entry level smartphone, its design closely resembles to the Meizu Pro 5 flagship!
Meizu M3 Note hardware specifications：
- 5.5 inches 2.5D display （1080p resolution）
- 1.8GHz MTK Helio P10 octacore processor
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM／ 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- 5MP front/13MP rear camera（up to 0.2 seconds PDAF focus)
- mTouch 2.1 fingerprint unlock technology
- 4100mAh battery
- Dual SIM standby（4G LTE)
- VoLTE（support 5Ghz & 2.4Ghz WiFi）
- Available in grey, silver and gold
The Meizu M3 Note has passed SIRIM certification as shown in the SIRIM database. It is imported under Dynastic Distribution Sdn. Bhd. as its main distributor.
Another Meizu smartphone, the Meizu M3S also has passed SIRIM certification which could be the upgraded version of the M3.
With both smartphone has been awarded with SIRIM certification, the launch date of these smartphone should be just around the corner. Stay tuned!