Two months ago, Meizu has launched their 6th generation flagship MX6 with its biggest highlight on Sony IMX 386 camera sensor with 12MP image resolution and large f/2.0 aperture. Recently, someone has discovered that the new flagship has appeared on SIRIM database where it has been officially certified by SIRIM!
The Meizu MX6 in SIRIM database comes with a codename M685H which is registered under Dynamics Distribution.
Meizu MX6 specifications：
- 5.5 inches 1080p Full incell，TTDI display
- Helio X20（Mali-T880）octacore processor
- 4GB LDDR3 RAM+ 32GB ROM
- 8MP Front facing camera
- 12MP IMX386 CMOS rear camera/ F2.0 aperture/ PDAF
- 3060mAh with quickcharge support
- Dual SIM standby
- VoLTE 及LTE Cat.6
- Available in grey, gold, pink and space grey
Meanwhile, the Meizu M3 Note and M3S is has also been passed certification from SIRIM months ago but there is no news for its launch of both smartphone recently. Could both be launched at the same time?
Source : lowyat.net