On the Mobile World Congress 2017, Lenovo/ Motorola has launched the Moto G5 and G5 Plus that will be available worldwide. Both mid-range model comes with a unique home button integrated with fingerprint sensor and runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Lenovo official has revealed the price range to be around RM900 to RM1500 and it will be available exclusively on LAZADA on 29th May onward.
Moto G5 Plus specifications：
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.2 inches Full HD IPS LCD（1920 x 1080）
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625
- Adreno 506
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM (support up to 128GB microSD expansion)
- 12MP rear camera，F1.7 aperture，Dual Autofocus Pixels
- 5MP front camera，F2.2 aperture
- 3000mAh battery
- Dual SIM standby with 4G LTE
- Support NFC
- Available in Lunar Grey & Fine Gold
- 150.2 x 74 x 7.7~9.7mm
Apart from fingerprint sensor, the Moto G5 and G5 Plus’s home button also act as a navigation bar where back and recent menu can be launched by swiping left and right respectively.
More details to be revealed soon!