In around 3 weeks ago, OPPO F7 has officially prevailed in India and it marks the latest F series on OPPO smartphones. Today, OPPO Malaysia has officially brought in the sunlight red, moonlight silver and diamond black along with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM at RM1399. Earlier pre-order from 16 to 20th April will receive gift pack worth RM299 and the F7 will officially goes on sale by 21st April.
OPPO F7 specifications：
- 6.23 inch display（19:9 ratio, FHD Plus at 2280 x 1080 resolution）
- MediaTek Helio P60 octacore SoC
- 4/6GB RAM+64/128GB ROM（microSD expansion up to 256GB）
- 16MP rear camera（f/2.0 aperture、16 scenario recognition powered by AI）
- 25MP front facing camera（Sony 576 Sensor HDR, AI selfie 2.0, vivid mode, portrait mode, real time selfie enhancement）
- Dual SIM standby
- Facial recognition
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery with AI management
- Android 8.1 with Color OS 5.0
- Available in sun red, moonlight silver, and diamond black
4GB RAM+64GB ROM ：RM1399
Apart from its display, the OPPO F7 is equipped with 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture which can recognizes up to 16 scenarios. The front facing camera is also able to capture up to 25MP even in low light environment with the new Sony 576 HDR sensor.
The new AI 2.0 selfie enhancement elevates your beauty by recognizing 256 unique facial feature and it can easily identify the gender for different level of visual enhancement. Apart from face, it also enhance the visual appearance of your neck and arm!
On another worthy note, the OPPO F7 does remember you habits on selfie enhancement and it will replicate your previous settings so that you can easily enhancement your visual appearance without navigating through all the settings.
Lastly, OPPO Malaysia has made it available for RM1399 and each pre-orders on 16th to 20th April will be granted a free gift pack worth RM299. The OPPO F7 begins retail on 21st April.