Samsung Electronics Ltd (Korea) had just announced their new release of the Galaxy Note FE – a refurbished version of the Galaxy Note 7 that gone awry soon after its sales. Despite there isn’t much changes in design with the previous Note 7, the Galaxy Note FE does comes with several changes in hardware and features.
Samsung Galaxy Note FE specifications：
- Android 7.0
- 5.7 inches QHD SUPER AMOLED （Corning Gorilla Glass 5）
- Exynos 8890/Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4GB RAM+64/256GB ROM（expandable with 256GB microSD）
- 5MP front camera
- 12MP rear camera, OIS, DualPixel camera
- 3200mAh battery
- Support Quickcharge
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 water and dust resistant certified
- 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm
- Available in black, silver. gold. blue
RRP：699,600 Kr Won（~RM2620）
The Galaxy Note FE comes with the “Fan Edition” printed on the bottom of the rear panel. Its battery has been replaced with a new 3200mAh and now runs on Android 7.0 with Samsung Bixby support.
According to officials, the Galaxy Note FE is expected to be launched in Korea by 7th July this year and its pricing (~RM2620) similarly coincides with previous leaks. Unfortunately, the Galaxy Note FE will be only available at Korea by now.
Source : VTECH