After its acquisition from Lenovo, Moto has launched the Moto Z which is inspired from the modular concept of smartphones. Recently, Moto has unveiled the Moto Z Play a day before IFA 2016 which follows the modular steps of the Moto Z Force and the Moto Z. Apart from decent hardware, this smartphone is said to last for up to 50 hours!
Moto Z Play specifications：
- 5.5 inches 1080p AMOLED display
- 2.0GHz octacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM（support microSD storage expansion）
- Front 5MP camera, rear 16MP camera with IR autofocus, front and back dual LED flash
- Support Moto Mod modular blocks
- Runs on Android 6.0.1
In fact, all the Moto Z smartphone looks the same and fulls of modular connection ports everywhere. However, the Moto Z Play comes with a glass panel with nano coating against water.
The Moto Z Play is said to endure 50 hours of standby time! It is 10 hours more than Moto Z Force with endurance up to 40 hours. This smartphone will be available on 8th September this year through Verizon and others on October.
Source : sina