With the introduction of RTX graphics, portable PC gaming has elevated to a whole new demand with AAA tittles now enabled RTX for ray tracing with enhanced graphics. To cope with the greater demand on graphics, Acer Predator Triton 500 that’s recently launched today offers graphics up to RTX 2070 and capable of all this advance graphics feature without compensating weight and portability.
Acer Predator Triton 500
- 15.6″ IPS FHD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, support for NVIDIA G-Sync
- Intel Core i7-8750H/i5-8300H processor
- Highest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card, 8GB GDDR6 VRAM
- 512GB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive (256GB x 2 RAID 0 Config)
- 2x 8GB RAM (expandable up to 2x 16GB RAM)
- 1 Type-C interface (supports USB 3.1 Gen2, Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort), 3 USB 3.1 Gen2 interfaces, 1 HDMI 2.0 interface, 1 Ethernet interface, 1 DisplayPort 1.4 interface, 1 microphone interface, 1 headphone jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit System
- 358.5 x 255 x 17.9 mm
Acer Predator Triton is one of the most powerful and lightest gaming laptop on the market. With the size at 17.9mm and 2.1kg, it doesn’t feel anything and light enough to carry around the world. Moreover, performance and hardware quality isn’t compromised with all this size and the display offers 144Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G Sync technology.
The Acer Predator Triton 500 is fully configurable up to Intel Core i7 8750H, NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU and expandable up to 32GB RAM. Performance issue is the least to be worry on this rig.
As for the thermal management, this laptop bring 4th generation Aeroblade 3D with metal fan for 45% more heat dissipation and 35% noise reduction. It is further supported with Killer E3000 Ethernet Controller, Wireless AC 1550 and Killer Control Center 2.0 for real time network speed monitoring.
There is be 3 version available which are as below.
- ntel Core i5, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM：RM6799
- Intel Core i7, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM：RM7599
- Intel Core i7, RTX 2070, 16GB RAM：RM8699