The ASUS ZenFone 6 was just recently launched months ago and it brings the flagship standard of 2019. In today Taiwan expo, ASUS has launched a special 30 anniversary limited edition ZenFone 6 Edition 30 smartphone. Apart from the more stylish Matte Black finish, it brings a unique anniversary logo and upgraded to 12GB RAM with 512GB ROM!
Asus Zenfone 6 Edition 30:
- Based on Android 9 Pie’s ZenUI 6 system, upgradeable to Android Q and R
- 6.4-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, 92% screen ratio
- Qualcomm SD 855 processor
- 12GB RAM + 512GB ROM storage, support microSD card expansion to 1TB
- 48 MP + 13 MP flip dual camera, 125 ° super wide angle, IMX586 sensor, F1.79 aperture, 1.6um pixel size
- 5000mAh battery
- QC4.0 fast charge
- Type-C interface
- 3.5mm interface
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2mm
- Matte Black
The ASUS ZenFone 6 Edition 30 shares similar spec with standard edition but comes with an upgraded RAM and ROM. Other specifications such as processor and battery capacity remains.
The biggest selling point of the ZenFone 6 is the Flip camera that holds a 48MP + 13MP camera that flips vertically. The camera is powered by Sony IMX 586 with f/1.79 aperture with sensor sized at 1.6um. The 13MP camera offers 125 degree wide angle lens.
Besides, it also supports Super Night mode with Auto Panorama for a 180 degree panoramic view.
ASUS has yet to review pricing and availability.