Sony smartphones has been on the edge of tech with multiple innovation brought into its hardware, especially its camera. Despite it has left out on the top 5 smartphone market shares, Sony remains its persistence into making quality smartphone and launching all over the international market to find their buyer. Their newest XZ2 Premium is the new example where Sony packs the best hardware to their customer and DirectD is one of the first to unofficially bring it into Malaysia with the price at RM3999!
- Snapdragon 845 processor
- 5.8-inch 4K HDR screen with a screen ratio of 16:9 and a resolution of 3840×2160
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage combination (supports MicroSD expansion)
- 19MP color camera (1/2.3 sensor, 1.22um, F/1.8 aperture) + 12MP (1/2.3 sensor, 1.55um, F/1.6 aperture) dual camera, support 960fps ultra slow video and 4K HDR video recording
- Front 13 MP camera
- Battery capacity 3540mAh
- Front dual speakers, rear fingerprint recognition, support dual card dual standby
- Dynamic vibration system
- IP65/68 waterproof and dustproof
- Body size 158 x 80 x 11.9 mm, weighted at 236g
- Running on Android O system
Their flagship camera is built with a combination of colour and monochrome lens and is able to achieve highest ISO at 51200. It is also possible to receive ISO128000 as the highest ISO value during video recording which is incapable for other smartphones that exists in the international market. All of the photography technology is powered by the IMX400 sensor which is able to record 960fps ultra slow motion and records 4K HDR video.