On the October 2015 that passed few months ago, Huawei Honor has introduced one of the mid-range priced smartphone with some high performance hardware. Within this few months time, Honor Malaysia has finally announced that they are going to bring this new competitive mid-range killer into Malaysia on January 2016!
- 5.5′ 1080p display（403PPI）
- Snapdragon 616 processor + Adreno 405
- 13MP rear + 5MP front camera (Sony IMX 214 sensor)
- Runs on Android 5.1.1
- 2GB / 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM (expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD)
- Huawei fingerprint 2.0 technology
- 3000mAh battery with Huawei smart battery saving technology
- Dual SIM standby with dual 4G
Apart from the highly affordable smartphone that offer great performance, Honor 5x also features a whole metallic alloy body that feels premium. Although it is confirmed that this Honor 5X will be launching in January, there is no pricing details for this device yet.
Meanwhile, the Huawei Zero smartband also will greet Malaysian consumer on the early January next year!
The Honor smartband Zero is the only smartband that looks like a watch. Currently, it is known that Zero black, white and khaki edition will be available in Malaysia and pricing of these smartband is still remain unknown.