Earlier today Fujifilm Malaysia has launched a new mirror-less digital camera. It has a 26MP lens added with X-Trans IV CMOS sensor and X-Processor 4 ISP along with 10bit 4K video recording at 60 fps. Sounds confusing? Let’s have a breakdown on the detail and see some sample shots to judge for yourself.
Fujiflim T-X3 camera:
- 26 million pixels X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- Full screen phase detection autofocus
- 425-point hybrid focus system
- 30fps high speed continuous shooting
- Sports viewfinder mode black and white adjustment
- 10-bit 4K60p video
- Dustproof and waterproof body
- Depending on the lens x optical zoom
- NP-W126S lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Available in silver & black
These newly added technology and hardware brings enhanced colour discretion and reproduction and it is the fastest Fujifilm X camera in terns of photo processing.
The X-Trans CMOS 4 autofocus brings full coverage onto the object and it is 1.5x faster in focus and light detection, even low light environment is not a problem!
Fujifilm also invites media for the X-T3 experience and this is what we shot!
The Fujifilm X-T3 is now available nationwide and you can learn more about this product at Fujiflim Malaysia official site.