Samsung Malaysia has unveiled the latest flagship of the Galaxy line phablet – the Galaxy Note 5 last month. To overcome the increasing demand of the high performance phablet, Samsung announce the launch 2 new colour option for the Galaxy Note 5 – Black Sapphire and Silver Titanium!
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specification:-
- 5.7′ QHD Super Amoled display
- Exynos 7420 processor @ 2.1GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP rear camera，F1.9 aperture，OIS+VDIS digital image stabilization
- 5MP front camera，F1.9 aperture
- 3000mAh battery
- quickcharge 30 minutes for 50%，90 minutes for 100% (full recharge)
- LTE Cat-9
- support LoopPay wireless card payment service
- 32GB ROM (no microSD expansion)
- 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm
- Runs on Android 5.1
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with a large 5.7 inches 2K display and powered by the state of the art Exynos 7420 processor. However, the lack of microSD slot expansion is the one of the critical disadvantage of this smartphone.
Now, if you want to get a Galaxy Note 5 but dislike the previous gold and white colored design, it might be time to get one!