A new HONOR mid-range smartphone now launched in China! This is the all new HONOR 20 Lite which features vibrant colour, unique design with triple rear camera. Let’s have a look!
HONOR 20 Lite:
- EMUI 9.1 system based on Android 9
- 6.3 inch FHD+ AMOLED water drop screen
- Kirin 710F processor
- 4/6/8GB RAM+64/128GB ROM (up to 256GB MicroSD expansion)
- Rear 48 megapixel main camera + 8 megapixel (super wide angle) + 2 megapixel (depth of field) three camera combination
- Front 16 megapixel lens
- 4000mAh battery
- USB Type-C interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 20W fast charge
- Screen fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition unlock
- White, blue with emerald, black
- 4+64GB=1399 RMB (about RM826)
- 6+64GB=1499 RMB (about RM885)
- 6+128GB=1699 RMB (about RM1004)
- 8+128GB=1899 RMB (about RM1122)
The vibrant colours brings the target of this smartphone to the younger generation. The HONOR 20 Lite brings the white colour inspired by the HONOR 20 Pro and added with few new colours as surprising addition. With thickness at 7.7mm, it is pretty thin and only weight at 172g.
The display is a 6.3″ AMOLED display with aspect ratio at 20:9 with support of in-screen fingerprint sensor and added with eye protection mode.
As for its rear camera, the HONOR 20 Lite brings 48MP primary camera, 8MP wide angle lens, 2MP depth of field triple rera camera with AIS stabilization technology and ultra night mode 2.0.
The front camera is a 16MP camera with AI beauty, selfie night mode and video beauty feature.
Performance wise, the HONOR 20 Lite brings Kirin 710F in action, 4000mAh battery with 20W quickcharge via USB C and a 3.5mm audio jack for all your audio needs. It also has GPU Turbo 3.0 too!
Pricing starts from RMB 1399 to RMB 1899 (see above). No news for local availability by now.