With an wider choice among entry level smartphones, it is no longer special to see dual rear camera smartphone and large screen to body ratio display being featured the mid class or an entry level smartphone. Honor Malaysia has taken the chance to bring the Honor 7C, their newest Honor budget smartphone into Malaysian market which retails from RM599 onward.
Honor 7C specifications：
- Android 8.0 (EMUI 8.0)
- 5.99 inch full screen display, 1440x720P
- Snapdragon 450 8-core processor, 8 x Cortex A53 1.8GHz
- 3/4 RAM + 32GB/64GB ROM storage combination
- 8 MP front, support soft light self-timer
- Rear 13 MP + 2 MP, support for area focus (PDAF)
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- microUSB interface
- 3 card slot design (dual SIM card + 1 SD card, support
- extended to 256GB)
- Support FMradio
- Rear fingerprint
- Face recognition
- 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8 mm
- Available in black, blue, gold
The Honor 7C is a budget smartphone with a large display with 18:9 aspect ratio commonly present on featured flagships. It runs on Snapdragon 450 with the new Android 8 which is catered meet basic demands of communications.
It also has a 3000mAh which is expected to last a day or two when meet with the new proprietary 5th generation EMUI battery saving technology. It supports 2 SIM slots added along with another microSD slot for storage expansion up to 256GB.
Despite being an entry level smartphone, it does bring facial recognition as one of the smartphone unlock and authentication tool. There is also a fingerprint sensor located at the rear panel.