Previously, HONOR Malaysia has teases the upcoming mid-range smartphone HONOR 5C which has just launched in Malaysia today. It brings the newest Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC which is certainly rare on HONOR devices, plus the price tag at RM599 could be their biggest selling point!
- Runs on EMUI 8.2 (Android 8.1)
- 6.26 inch HD (1520×720) IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor (4-core Kryo Gold 1.8GHz+4 core Kryo Silver 1.8GHz)
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (up to 256 GB MicroSD expansion)
- Rear 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f / 1.8 aperture + 2 MP secondary camera, f / 2.4 aperture
- Front 8 MP self-timer lens, f/2.0 aperture, equipped with soft light
- 4000mAh battery
- Micro USB 2.0 interface
- 5V/2A charging
- Post fingerprint recognition, face recognition
- nano-SIM dual card dual standby, three card slot
- 158.72 x 75.94 x 7.98mm
- Blue, black, gold
Retails at RM599
The HONOR 5C shares a great similarities with HONOR 8X but has a larger bottom bezel. It’s blue light filter is certified by Rheinland which is also similar with HONOR 8X. Although its primary material is plastic, it still bring vivid colour reflection under lights.
The 4000mAh battery is supported by a 5V 2A quickcharge system. It is said to last for 12.5 hours in video, 11.1 hours in games (and supports Game Suite for distraction free gaming experience).
As for its availability, HONOR 8C will be retailed at RM599 and available at LAZADA on 27th March for Blue & Black colour variant while the rest will be available by 5th April. First 1000 buyers also will receive a limited edition package.
HONOR Malaysia also proudly brings a special ambassador as bove – a cute cat! HONOR will be giving everyone a chance to give the cat a name and you can learn more at HONOR Malaysia Facebook page.