With a teaser captioned “77” appears on Honor Malaysia Facebook page, it gave a strong hint on the upcoming Honor 7X and it is officially confirmed that the 7X will be coming this year, launching this December.
Soon after China, Malaysia will be one of the first countries where the Honor 7X is first debut internationally. Honor Malaysia will bring it on stage during the 12.12 day (12th November) this year at Malaysia.
Honor 7X specifications：
- 5.93 inch 1080p FHD+display（18:9 aspect ratio，2.5D glass）
- 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octacore processor
- 4GB RAM+32/64/128GB ROM（support up to 256GB MicroSD expansion）
- Rear 16MP+2MP camera, PDAF, large aperture mode, portrait mode
- 8MP front camera, real selfie mode, background blurring
- 3340mAh battery
- Type-C port
- Quickcharge 3.0
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- histen audio enhancement algorithm
- One-touch split screen
- drop resistant with air-sac protection
- 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Available in black, white and blue
As the Honor 7X starts around RM830 at China for 32GB up to RM1280 for 128GB variant, let’s wait for honor Malaysia to bring the official announcement on their Facebook page that day!