Earlier today, Honor brings the new Note 10 as an addition to the Note series after two year. It has a 6.95 inches, a dual rear camera and powered by Kirin 970 SoC with GPU Turbo that boosts graphical performance. Specifications are as below.
- 6.95 inch FHD+ AMOLED full screen, 18.5:9 screen ratio, 2220 x 1080 resolution
- Kirin 970 eight-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM+64GB/128GB/512GB ROM
- Rear 24 MP + 16 MP dual camera (f/ 1.8 aperture, AISauto focus, depth focus, phase focus, contrast focus)
- Front 13 MP camera lens (f/2.0 aperture, fixed focus, AI portrait mode)
- 5000mAh battery capacity (AI smart power saving)
- USB Type-C interface
- Support 5V/4.5A fast charge
- Support for rear fingerprint recognition
- AI face unlock
- Bluetooth 4.2
- WiFi 2.4G/5G, support WiFi Direct, WiFi Display
- Support dual card, can be 4G
- Support microSD card expansion up to 256GB
- 177 x 85 x 7.65mm
- EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1
- Available in black, phantom blue
China retail price:
6GB RAM + 64GB ROM – RMB 2799 (approx. RM1666)
6GB RAM + 128GB ROM – RMB 3199 (approx RM1904)
8GB RAM + 128GB ROM – RMB 3599 (approx. RM2142)
The Honor Note 10 comes with Kirin 970 SoC and a GPU with turbo – named CPU Turbo and GPU Turbo. Launching the turbo button will remove all backgrounds app and optimize hardware performance in the smartphone. It is available in 6 to 8GB RAM and 64 or 128GB ROM.
Apart from the overclockable processor and GPU, it also comes with PC grade liquid cooling technology with maximum cooling effect up to 10°C. By lowering down the temperature it enhances the hardware performance and a more gaming friendly smartphone that doesn’t feel hot.
Honor Note 10 claims to have dual stereo speakers with sound amplifier while the display is enhanced by AI for 20% better image quality.
The 5000mAh battery is claimed to last 15 hours of Full HD video playback and it can be easily recharged with 5V/4.5A quickcharge technology. The battery can last a 4.5 hours gaming with PUBG with half battery capacity remaining.
The combination of 24MP and 16MP monochrome lens is stated to bring better image quality and brightness with large f/1.8 aperture on both sides. The stabilization is enhanced by AIS which also improves low light shots with lesser noise.
Lastly, the Honor Note 10 starts from approximately RM1666 to RM2142 and it will be available for pre-order in China by 1st August 10:08am.