While the HTC 10 is set to launch at 14th July this year, the official recommended retail price for the HTC latest flagship has been leaked online. Let’s have a recapitulation on the hardware and specifications before we move on its pricing details.
HTC 10 specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow，HTC Sense
- 5.2 inches QHD Super LCD display（2560 x 1440 resolution）
- Gorilla Glass 4 scratch resistant glass
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 820 quad core SoC
- 4GB RAM + 32/64GB ROM（support storage expansion up to 2TB）
- 12MP UltraPixel rear camera，OIS，1.55µm pixel size，F1.8 aperture，IR autofocus
- 5MP front camera，F1.8 aperture，BSI image sensor，OIS
- 3000mAh with QC3.0 quickcharge
- USB Type-C 3.1
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9mm
- 4G LTE
- HTC Boomsound Hi-Fi audio technology
With the cooperation with 11street, each pre-order of HTC 10 will come along with ICE VIEW case for HTC 10 worth RM159!
Same goes to HTC 10 from DirectD!
Nevertheless, the official RRP for the HTC 10 has been finally revealed, and it is priced at RM2799! Does this price exceed your budget or fit within your expectation?