Yesterday, HUAWEI has quietly launched the HUAWEI 10e followings its other “畅享” variant. Let’s have a look on the specs below.
- Runs on EMUI 10 system
- 6.3-inch screen, screen ratio 88.4%, resolution 1600x720P
- 4 + 64 / 128GB storage combination (expandable up to 512GB)
- Rear 13MP main camera (f / 1.8 aperture) + 2MP depth-of-field lens (f / 2.4 aperture) dual rear camera combination
- 8-megapixel front lens (f / 2.0 aperture)
- 5000mAh battery
- Support reverse charging (only for HUAWEI devices)
- microUSB interface
- 3.5mm interface
- Under-screen fingerprint recognition
- 159.07mm x 74.06mm x 9.04mm
- 4GB + 64GB = 999 yuan (about RM600)
- 4GB + 128GB = 1,199 yuan (about RM720)
HUAWEI 畅享 10e have a 6.3″ pearl display with screen to body ratio at 88.4% with resolution at 1600 x 720. The front facing camera lens has a diameter at 2.65mm. The 畅享 10e offers glossy surface that creates reflection under light.
And for its colour, it is available in white, earl grey and midnight black.
As for its specifications, HUAWEI 畅享 10e is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 and paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB ROM as option. It also have expandable microSD to 512GB. UI wise, it uses EMUI 10 which uses Android 10 with dark mode support.
For its rear camera, the HUAWEI 10e is equipped with a 13-megapixel main camera with an aperture of f / 1.8, a 2-megapixel depth-of-field lens, and an aperture of f / 2.4. It uses a 8MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Power wise, it has a large 5000mAh battery with support on reverse charging. A single charge can be use for 3 days as claimed by HUAWEI officials.
There is no details on its local available, although it is still likely to be imported to local market under a different name.