Earlier today, Huawei Malaysia has announced the official opening of the first Huawei premium customer experience center which is located at KL Eco City Mall. It aims to provide utmost customer service to Huawei consumer which includes maintenance and repair while the user is able to watch the entire repair process themselves.
The customer service center also provides Huawei smartphone, smart home living gadgets so Huawei consumer is able to experience while repairing their smartphone.
As a celebration to this grand opening, Huawei Malaysia is offering a series of promotion from 9th to 15th which includes the following services.
- Free cleaning service
- Free replacement of screen protectors after repair (supported models include Mate 30, Mate 20, P30, P20 series, nova 5T, HONOR 8 Pro, HONOR 9 Lite, HONOR 10, HONOR Play, HONOR View 20 and HONOR View 10)
- On the day of the opening day, upload photos on FB and tag three friends with hastag #HuaweiMSC and #Grandopenning, you can enjoy free printing photo service.
- From the second day of opening, as long as the equipment is repaired on site, you will be able to participate in the lucky draw
- After completing HiCare-related questionnaires, you will also be able to get more lucky draw opportunities. The lucky draw will run until December 31. The prizes include
- Grand Prize: One HUAWEI nova 5T
- Second prize: one HUAWEI 10000mAh mobile power supply
- Third prize: one HUAWEI smart scale
- Consolation Prize: HUAWEI Band 4 10
Besides, this center also offers repair promotion, free screen protector adhere labour, 20% discounts in parts, free gifts and applicable to Huawei Service Day every month, RM99 battery replacement, Huawei Care services and 2 years warranty.