The MateBook X Pro is the newest Huawei creation in the notebook industry. Their newest notebook has a rather slim bezels and touch-screen display up to 91% of body size, making it the world first FullView touch-screen notebook in Malaysia and the world. Let’s have a glance on the hardware it features!
Huawei MateBook X Pro specifications:
- Windows 10 system
- 13.9 inch 3K LTPS HD full screen (screen ratio 91%)
- 8th generation Intel Core i5/i7-8550U processor
- 8/16GB RAM + 256/512GB ROM
- Nvidia GEFORCE MX150 graphics card
- 57.4Wh battery with quick charge support
- Support Dolby panoramic sound system
- Support fingerprint identification power button
- Support USB Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Splashproof keyboard
- 1x USB-A interface, 2x USB-C interface
- Available in gray & silver
The Huawei MateBook X Pro is first seen during the Mobile World Congress expo at Barcelona this year. During the initial introduction, there is no confirmation on local availability but Huawei Malaysia has brought us some exciting news where it will arrives in Malaysia soon!
The design of the Huawei MateBook X Pro lies on the years of experience and expertise in minimizing display bezels by leveraging the latest industry technology in structural design. It further enlarges the screen to over 90% screen to body ratio, making the LTPS display appears big yet portable to carry around. It now challenges the dogma of narrow bezel display limitation on touchscreen and other display feature.
It will be powered by 8th generation Intel Core i5/i7 with 8/16GB RAM, 256/512GB SSD and a Nvidia GeForce MX150 GPU as core. The battery in this tiny notebook also supports fast charging for longer battery power life. Other features such as fingerprint sensor embedded key and anti-splash keyboard brings user friendly convenience in action.