With the massive buildup of hype on the upcoming smartphone launching this month, Huawei has launched the new Nova 3e in China that’s designed for trendy youth and selfieholics along with the fitting trend inspired from the new iPhone X notch.
Huawei Nova 3e specifications
- 5.8 inches LCD display（19:9 aspect ratio、FHD+, 2280×1080 resolution）
- 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octacore SoC（4x 2.36GHz A53 & 4x 1.7GHz A51+i5, Mali T830MP2 900MHz）
- 4GB RAM+64GB/128 GB ROM
- 16MP+2MP rear camera（Sony IMX576, f/2.2）
- 24MP front camera（f/2.0 aperture)
- 3000mAh battery with 9V/2A quickcharge
- Rear fingerprint sensor and facial recognition
- Dual SIM standby
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type C
- Runs on Android 8.0 EMUI 8.0
- Available in emerald gold, cherry pink, midnight black. and blue
4GB+64GB at RMB1999（~RM1237）
4GB+128GBat RMB 2199（~RM1361）
The Nova 3e has a distinguishing round edges and a small notch on the display that portraits a Full HD resolution. Covering the display is a 2.5D glass display with a 24MP front facing camera with Sony IMX576 imaging sensors.
The vertical camera arrangement is claimed to brought a nostalgic feel of older cameras and a fingerprint sensor was located at the top part of the rear panel.
Powering the Nova 3e is the Kirin 659 SoC clocked at 2.36Ghz that comes with 4GB RAM and 64 and 128GB ROM option. It runs on EMUI 8 based on Android 8.0
The 24MP front camera brings out the maximum beauty when algorithimic facial enhancement system to bring out a brighter hair, fairer skin and pimples removed.
Lastly, the 4GB Nova 3e is priced at RMB1999 (~RM1237) while the 128GB ROM will be at RMB2199 (~RM1361). Pre-order has begun in China today and sale will commence from 27th March onward.