Early in April 6th this year, Huawei has launched the world-first smartphone that comes with camera co-engineered with camera industry leader Leica on UK. Few days later, the P9 and P9 Plus is launched on China and today both smartphones has been awarded with SIRIM certification where it might will launched soon!
As seen on above, the Huawei model EVA-L19 has been authorized with 2 authorized distributor which are Zitron Enterprise and the official Huawei Technologies Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. According to the specifications, the EVA-L19 is a Huawei P9 which has been awarded with SIRIM certification and there is no signs for the Huawei P9 Plus.
Huawei P9 specifications
- 5.2′ 1080P FHD display
- 2.5GHz Kirin 955 octa-core processor
- Mali-T880 MP4
- 3 GB RAM＋32 GB ROM／4 GB RAM＋64 GB ROMSy
- Support up to 128GB MircoSD expansion
- Dual SIM support with hybrid slot design
- Dual Leica ceritified SUMMARIT H 1:2.2/27 ASPH lens，12MP，F2.2，pixel size at 1.25μm
- 8MP front camera
- New fingerprint recognition technology
- Quick charge techonology
- USB Type-C
- 145mm x 70.9mm x 6.95mm
- Android 6.0
The South East Asia launch for the Huawei P9 will be held at Bali Indonesia from May 5th onwards. It also means that the P9 will be soon officially imported to Malaysia soon!