Soon after the Huawei P9 and P9 Lite has officially available for purchase at 28th May last week, the long anticipated king of P9 flagship – Huawei P9 Plus has its news appeared on local tech media .with its official pricing leaked online!
Huawei P9 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5′ 1080P FHD display, up to 500 nits brightness!
- Press Touch technology（varies on variant）
- 2.5GHz Kirin 955 octa-core processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4 GB RAM＋64 GB ROM
- support up to 128GB MircoSD storage expansion
- Dual SIM standby (Hybrid SIM slot)
- Dual Leica certified SUMMARIT H 1:2.2/27 ASPH lens，12MP，F2.2，pixel density @ 1.25μm，focal length @ 27mm
- 8MP front camera，F1.9，AutoFocus
- New generation of fingerprint sensor
- Dual IC 9V2A quick charge
- USB Type-C
- IR blaster
- Dual Surround Sound Speakers
- 152.2mm x 75.31mm x 6.98mm
- Android 6.0
- Available in Gold and Grey
In a leaked leaflet of the Huawei P9 Plus, it can be seen that the Huawei P9 Plus is available in Haze Gold and Quartz Gray with a price tag at RM 2599! It features state of the art Kirin 955 CPU clocked at 2.5Ghz and dual LEICA certified 12MP camera!
If the 5.2 inches P9 could be too small for you, you can opt in for this variant which we believe that it will be launched anytime soon!