Huawei has earlier unveiled their new mid-range smartphone – the Y7 Prime on Hong Kong market early June this year. It is marketed for the consumer who seek for a large display with long battery life. Meanwhile, Huawei Malaysia has just announced their availability on local market with the price tag at RM999, which will be available on 7th July onward.
HUAWEI Y7 Prime specifications:
- Android 7.0
- 5.5 inches IPS In-Cell HD display (1280 x 720 resolution)
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 octacore SoC
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM （upgradable with 128GB microSD ）
- Front 8MP camera（selfie mode）
- 12MP Rear camera（f2.2 aperture）
- 4000mAh battery
- Reverse charge technology (power/ charges other electronic devices)
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 + EMUI 5.1
- 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm
- Available in gold and grey
The Y7 Prime comes with a IPS In Cell HD display beneath the 2.D glass. Aesthetically speaking, the Y7 Prime is a decent looking smartphone that is budget friendly.