In lieu of 20 years anniversary, Jabra has recategorized last generation Bluetooth earphone into The Talk Franchise series and officially renamed with their newest brand name – Jabra. Bluetooth earphone might not be a popular trendy gadget but it is one of the most favourite tool that business professionals use everyday during commute, especially when they have to get their problem solved, deal done when they are occupied.
With over 20 years of making Bluetooth earphones, Jabra has recategorized the old single channel models such as the Jabra BT2045, Talk, Mini, Extreme 2, Stealth & Eclipse to be categorized under a roof, namely “The Talk Franchise”. It is now renamed as Jabra Talk 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, and 55 respectively.
The pricing of the Jabra Talk Franchise is as below:
- Talk 5（previously known as Jabra BT2 46）now retails at RM109
- Talk 15（previously known as Jabra Talk）now retails at RM159
- Talk 25（previously known as Jabra Mini）now retails at RM189
- Talk 35（previously known as Jabra Extreme 2）now retails at RM299
- Talk 45（previously known as Jabra Stealth）now retails at RM349
- Talk 55（previously known as Jabra Eclipse）now retails at RM509
You can visit Jabra Official Store for more information and to purchase your ideal product.