With the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus which has been launched at Indonesia few days ago, we are honored to be invited onto the launch event to witness the birth of the new legendary smartphone. The Huawei P9 and P9 Plus is the latest Huawei smarpthone that comes with a LEICA certified SUMARRIT dual 12MP camera that is shown to take amazing pictures at different environment! Apart from showing the design of the Huawei P9 Plus, we will be demoing the performance of the camera in this hands-on!
Huawei P9 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5′ 1080P FHD display, up to 500 nits brightness!
- Press Touch technology（varies on variant）
- 2.5GHz Kirin 955 octa-core processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4 GB RAM＋64 GB ROM
- support up to 128GB MircoSD storage expansion
- Dual SIM standby (Hybrid SIM slot)
- Dual Leica certified SUMMARIT H 1:2.2/27 ASPH lens，12MP，F2.2，pixel density @ 1.25μm，focal length @ 27mm
- 8MP front camera，F1.9，AutoFocus
- New generation of fingerprint sensor
- Dual IC 9V2A quick charge
- USB Type-C
- IR blaster
- Dual Surround Sound Speakers
- 152.2mm x 75.31mm x 6.98mm
- Android 6.0
- Available in Gold and Grey
The Huawei P9 Plus has an identical outlook with the Huawei P9 with a differences in specifications only.
The Huawei P9 Plus in ceramic white is indeed astonishing but it is confirmed that it will not be importing into Malaysia (unfortunately…)
Huawei P9 Plus camera quick-look
Standard camera (auto) mode
Large aperture mode
Black and white mode
The front 8MP camera comes with AutoFocus!
Amazed by the camera of this smartphone! We will put it into an in-depth review which will be coming soon around the corners! Stay tuned at Zing Gadget!