Earlier today, Lenovo has introduced the world first consumer version of Tango smartphone – Phab2 Pro (Read more here) and several new flagship smartphone which includes the Moto Z, Moto Z Force with a thickness only at 5.2mm! Lenovo has released the Moto Mods for the Moto Z and Z Force.
Moto Z Specifications:
- 5.5′ 2K display
- 5.2mm thickness
- 4GB RAM+32GB/64GB ROM（support up to 2TB microSD card）
- 5MP front camera（wide angle lens with LED flash）
- 13MP rear camera（f/1.8 aperture, OIS and laser autofocus）
- Home button fingerprint sensor
- 2600mAh battery（support Turbo Power quickcharge technology）
The Moto Z is the slimmest smartphone amongst all Lenovo smartphone released on the TechWorld at 5.2mm! It comes with nano water resistant coating so there should be no worries if it comes to water (but not immersed within).
Besides, Moto Z has removed the 3.5mm audio jack and instead encourage users to use USB Type C or Bluetooth to connect to the headphones.
Moto Z Force specifications:
- 5.5″ 2K display with 2nd gen Moto ShatterShield glass
- Snapdragon 820
- 4GB RAM+32GB /64GB ROM（support microSD storage expansion）
- 21MP rear camera（support OIS, laser AF)
- 3500mAh（with Turbo Power quickcharge technology）
- Front Home button fingerprint sensor
- 7mm thickness
Although the Moto Z Force has a similar design with Moto Z and the same 5.5 2K display, the display on the Z Force comes with the 2nd generation Moto ShatterShield™ glass that guarantees that the display never shatter upon impact on the ground.
Besides, the Moto Z Force with upgraded camera also has an outstanding battery life where 15 minutes of recharge can last for 15 hours. .
The Moto Mods is one of the biggest highlight on the TechWorld event. The Moto Mods such as JBL SoundBoost module, Insta-share Projector, Power Pack battery pack and Style Shell can be connected to the 16 pin ports on the rear of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force!
The Moto Z, Moto Z Force and Moto Z is sold exclusively on Verizon US and will be available across the globe from September onwards. Although Lenovo hasn’t announce the official pricing of 2 new smartphones and the modules, but we hope that it doesn’t exceed the pricing of flagships such as iPhone 6S or Galaxy S7 etc.
Source : TheVerge