Huawei & Nokia has taken quite a big spotlight under MWC 2019 and LG has it on the LG G8 ThinQ!
LG G8 ThinQ
- Android 9 Pie OS
- 6.1-inch OLED FullVision with notch, 3120×1440 resolution, 19.5:9 screen ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 16 MP wide angle (F / 1.9 aperture, 1.0 μm) + 12 MP (F / 1.5 aperture, 1.4 μm) dual-lens lens
- Front 8 MP + TOF dual camera
- 3500mAh battery capacity
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- TOF face recognition
- Hand ID vein recognition
- 151.9 x 71.8 x 8.4mm
Apart from the specifications, the Hand ID & the 3D TOF front camera is the biggest highlight of this smartphone. It supports 3D facial recognition and vein recognition (???) which is being known as Hand ID. It aborps unique light wave when scanned across palm and can be further used to accept calls, dismiss alarm and more.
Fingerprint recognition is still available if you are a much more conventional person.
No pricing revealed on the G8 ThinQ yet.