Sometimes it’s normal to get used to delayed launch or even the arrival of LG smartphones in the local market. While the LG G6 has make an impact at the Mobile World Congress this year, there is no sign for its official launch in Malaysia yet. However if you can’t wait for its official arrival, the G6 has been available in local marketplace unofficially with a hefty price tag at RM3899.
LG G6 specifications：
- 5.7 inches 1440×2880 resolution IPS display
- Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530
- 4GB RAM+32/64GB ROM（support expansion up to 256GB microSD）
- Front 5MP camera +Rear 13MP+13MP camera
- 3300mAh battery（support QC3.0）
- USB Type-C
- Dolby Vision
- 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- Available in white, black, blue
The unofficial set is imported from Korea and each purchase comes with free wireless headphones and hotel voucher worth RM600 if you get it from Satu Gadget. If RM3899 is too big for you, you can opt for monthly installment at RM328.90 per month. Nonetheless, the LG G6 imported set comes with 1 year supplier warranty.