During early midnight today, LG has unveiled the G8 ThinQ and V50 ThinQ which are both flagships in their own series. Both series highlight different features while the V50 ThinQ shows the dual display (Dual View) module.
LG V50 ThinQ
- Android 9 Pie OS
- 6.4 inch P-OLED FullVision with notch, 3120×1440 resolution, 19.5:9 screen ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor + Snapdragon X50 5G modem
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 16 MP ultra wide angle (F / 1.9 aperture, 1.0μm) + 12 MP main (F / 1.5 aperture, 1.4μm) + 12 MP telephoto (F / 2.4 aperture, 1.4μm) dual camera
- Front 8 MP + 5 MP dual camera
- 4000mAh battery capacity
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- Support 5G network
- Support Dual View sub-screen phone case
LG V50 ThinQ currently supports 5G network under US operator Sprint 5G under Snapdragon X50 modem on Snapdragon 855. It also brings 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, a front 8MP + 5MP and a rear 16MP + 12MP + 12MP camera. The battery is able to carry max capacity at 4000mAh.
Given the Dual View feature, mobile gaming on this smartphone could be a great advantage as there is obstructed viewing with controller on second screen. Both screen (device) runs parallels and can perform multitasking at once.
Sprint will be launching this smartphone on June this year.