Smartphones with big display and near zero bezels are now a favourite of a big portion of Android phone users today. As the Galaxy S8 has topped their sale for few million units, LG has bring out their newest 6 inches smartphone – the LG V30 at IFA @ Berlin today.
LG V30 specifications：
- 6 inch QHD+OLED FullVision display with aspect ratio at 18:9 （2880 X 1440 resolution）
- 5th generation Corning Gorilla glass
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4GB RAM ( LPDDR4x ） + 64GB/128GB （support 2TB MicroSD expansion）
- Dual rear camera，16MP （f/1.6 aperture /71° wide angle）+13MP wide angle lens （F1.9 aperture/ 120°)，Point Zoom，Cine Effect Graphy
- Front 5MP wide angle camera （F/2.2/90°）
- Always On display
- Voice recognition, Rear fingerprint sensor, facial recognition
- IP 68 water and dust resistant
- 3300mAh battery with quickcharge and wireless charging support
- Android 7.1.2
- Available in 4 colors – Black, silver, blue and violet
The V30 has a very great emphasis on its camera. One of the rear 16MP camera has an industrial largest aperture at f/1.6 while the 2nd 13MP camera offers wide viewing angle at 120 degree and enhanced with crystal clear lens.
The point zoom as another highlight of the LG V30 allows the subject to be focused precisely when recording video.
Meanwhile, the Cine effect bring instant filter changes when recording video thus creating a cinematic like video effect.
After ditching its iconic secondary display, LG has added a floating bar that comes with interactive button that provide quick access and settings toggle. The floating bar can be used for taking a screenshot, music toggle and adjusting call settings.
The LG V30 is preloaded with Android 7.1.2 and comes with Google Assistant as their smartphone control software. The V30 is also IP68 water and dust resistant and MIL-STD 810G certified.
With the enhancement with 32bit quadcore DAC HiFi chip, you can now enjoy immersive audio experience along with the Bang and Olufsen Play earphones provided in the box.
The V30 will be available in Korea by 21st September and soon followed by other countries. The official pricing for the V30 starts at €900 (~RM4500)