In the early March this year, Xiaomi has just introduced the new line up for the 5th generation Redmi Note series in China and it is usual for other countries to wait for a few months for Xiaomi smartphones to arrive. However, Mobile 2 Go has accelerated the process so that Xiaomi fans around Malaysia can grab it before the rest by ordering unofficially through Mobile 2 Go.
Redmi Note 5 specifications：
- MIUI 9（Android 7.1.1）
- 5.99 inch FHD+ display（18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D glass）
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 636 octacore SoC
- 3/4/6GB RAM + 32/64GB ROM
- Front 13MP camera, Sony IMX376 sensors, soft touch LED flash, HDR, AI background blurring and AI selfie
- Rear 12MP + 5MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual core focus, depth of field efect, 1.4um lens, AI portrait mode, AI selfie
- 4000mAh battery with Quickcharge
- Fingerprint and face unlock
- Dual SIM Dual 4G
- Available in blue, black and pink
4GB+64GB – RM1038
6GB+64GB – RM1238
Get it here：Mobile 2 Go
On the worthy note, the Redmi Note 5 provided by Mobile 2 Go is originated from China and hence there will not be Google services including Google Play Store. It comes with 1 year local supplier warranty covered by Mobile 2 Go.