Launched on the 8th September this year, Moto first modular smartphone is made available in US and other countries. After few months of wait, the new Moto modular smartphone is heard to be launched in Malaysia on the end of November this year. The optional modular accessories also will be available in Malaysia too!
Moto Z specifications：
- 5.5 inches 2K display
- Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM（support 2GB microSD expansion)
- 5MP front camera with wide angle lens, LED flash
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8, OIS and IR focus
- Support USB Type-C
- Front fingerprint sensor
- 2600mAh battery（Turbo Power quickcharge）
Moto Z Play specifications：
- 5.5″ 1080p AMOLED display
- 2.0GHz octacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM（support microSD expansion）
- Front 5MP, Rear 16MP rear camera IR auto focus, front and rear dual LED flash lights.
- 3510mAh battery
- Fingerprint recognition
- support Moto Mods
- runs on Android 6.0.1
The front and the rear of the Moto Z are covered by glass and a noticable “pimples” at the bottom of the smartphone that connects the module that serve different purpose.
Moto official also claims that Moto Z Play can last up to 50 hours which is 10 hours more than the Moto Z Force!
Here are the Moto Mods that are available to purchase in Malaysia!
- Insta-Share Projector projector at RM1399
- Hasselblad True Zoom at RM1299
- JBL SoundBoost sound module at RM599
- Incipio offGRID Power Pack at RM499
There are also several case ranged from RM59 to 79.
The Moto Z, Z Play will be officially available to pre-order through Lazada, 11street and the first 50 pre-order will get JBL SoundBoost for free! All Moto Z, Z Play and Moto Mods will be available on the end of November onward!