Nokia has silently launched their newest entry level smartphone recently and it is the Nokia 3.1 Plus. It has a dual rear camera, fingerprint sensor and a large 6 inches display.
Nokia 3.1 Plus specifications:
- Running Android One
- 6″ HD 720p IPS display with a screen ratio of 18:9
- MediaTek Helio P22 eight-core processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (up to 400GB Micro SD expansion)
- 13 megapixel camera, f2.0 aperture + 5 megapixel sub-lens, f2.4 aperture
- Front 8 megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3500mAh battery capacity
- microUSB charging interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear fingerprint recognition
- 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm
- 180 g
- White, blue, gray
Retails at 11499 rupee (~RM645)
Apart from the large display and dual rear camera in an entry level device, it is also equipped with 3500mAh battery and powered by MediaTek Helio P22. Despite offering mediocre performance, it’s known for the efficiency of power usage thus lasting the phone for 2 days.
Another highlight of this phone is that it runs on Android One which to receive prompt firmware and software updates once ready and available. The availability of this model in Malaysia is yet to know.