The iconic revolver camera smartphone has officially given birth! Nokia which is now under HMDGlobal has bring the Nokia 9 PureView yesterday and the penta-camera is the greatest highlight of all.
Nokia 9 PureView
- Runs on native Android 9 Pie OS
- 5.99 inch QHD+ 2K pOLED Nokia PureDisplay full screen (screen ratio 18:9)
- Equipped with Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM+128GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 12 MP five camera lens (2 color lenses + 3 black and white lenses, 1.25μm, f / 1.8 aperture)
- 3320mAh battery capacity
- Support wireless charging
- Support 18W fast charge
- Type-C charging hole
- Support facial recognition
- Support for offline fingerprint recognition
- Support NFC
- Support IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Available in midnight blue
Retails at US$699
Being an incredible smartphone with 5 rear camera certified by ZEISS, the camera quality of such smartphone is profoundly undoubted. Two of the lens capture in colours while 3 of them capture in monochrome. Combining 12MP each, it can achieve final resolution at 240 Mega Pixel!
The rear camera is ideal for capturing image in dark and lit areas. With the ultra powerful background blurring effect, you can achieve portrait shot with a click of a button. Besides, you can export the files in RAW & DNG format to be used in post processing in Adobe Lightroom or Snapseed.
Since there are 3 monochrome and color lens, it can easily recreate high resolution and quality images.
There is also a front 20MP camera.
In terms of hardware, Nokia 9 PureView uses a 5.99-inch QHD+ 2K pOLED Nokia PureDisplay with screen ratio of 18:9 covered by fifth generation Gorilla Gorilla Glass. It is entirely 8mm thick and weighted at 172g.
Furthermore, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM and IP67 certified. Other features such as facial recogntion, in-screen fingerprint sensor, wireless charging, NFC is also available.
The Nokia 9 PureView will be retailed at $699 which is around RM2848 and expected to be first available on March this year.