With all the rumors coming to end, Nokia (HMD Global) has launched all new X7 smartphone under the Nokia X series at Beijing today.
Nokia X7 specifications:
- Running on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 6.18 inch FHD (2246×1080) LCD display, aspect ratio 18.7:9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- 4GB RAM/6GB RAM+64GB ROM/128GB ROM (up to 400GB MicroSD expansion)
- Rear 12 megapixel lens, f1.8 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel + 1300 pixel sub-lens
- Front 20 megapixel lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1.8 μm pixel
- 3,500mAh battery
- Type C interface
- 18W fast charge
- Fingerprint recognition
- 154.8 x 75.76 x 7.97 mm
- 178 g
- Dark blue, dawn red, mystical silver and black
Retails at (RAM; ROM)：
- 4GB+64GB at RMB 1699（~RM1020）
- 6GB+64GB at RMB 1999（~RM1200）
- 6GB+128GB at RMB 2499（~RM1500）
This entire phone is entirely designed to be capable to snap great photos at low light, officials claimed. The 12MP + 13MP rear camera both shares different responsibility in which the 12MP camera is powered by Sony IMX363 sensors with pixel size at 1.4um. It supports Dual PD dual core focus with OIS & f/1.8 large aperture.
For the latter, it detects and calculate the range of the object thus provide a greater background blurring & virtualization.
The X7 has a 6.18 inches LCD with FHD+ display. It is powered by a Snapdragon 710 where it performance falls somewhere between a mid-range to a high end SoC. The 3500mAh battery also supports 18W quickcharge and it comes pre-loaded with Android 8.1. Other localization service is added for China consumer.