Smartphone makers has been collaborating with premium car manufacturers with brands from Porsche, Lamborghini and others. OnePlus on the other hand has just released the 6T late this year and they are now collaborating with McLaren to design a special edition 6T and let’s have a look on the difference and features offered on this special edition smartphone!
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition specifications:
- Runs on Oxygen OS based on Android Pie
- 6.41 inch FHD+ (2340×1080) AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla 6 glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor with max clock rate at 2.85GHz
- 10GB RAM+128GB/256GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 16 MP+ 20 MP dual camera combination, support OIS + EIS optical image stabilization, f1.7 aperture
- Front 16 MP lens, f2.0 aperture, 1.0 um pixel size
- 3700mAh battery
- USB Type-C interface
- Support Warp Charge 30 quickcharge
- Support for in-screen fingerprint recognition
The OnePlus 6T McLaren edition has a special highlight on the aramid fibers exterior, one major components used on McLarens vehicle. It is also added with orange gradient colour on the bottom highlighting the elements of McLaren.
The special edition also comes with a RAM upgrade from 8GB LPDDR4X to 10GB and the additon of Warp Charge 30, that brings 1 day power in 20 minutes charging time.
It is priced at $699 and available in US, Europe and India by 13th December onward.
Have a look on the incredible trailer below