The highly anticipated OPPO Reno is finally coming to Malaysia! Despite it isn’t the 10x optical zoom variant, the 48MP camera still does a decent job in taking great photo at ease!
OPPO Reno (Standard Edition):
- 6.4-inch AMOLED panoramic screen (93.1% screen ratio, 2340×1080 resolution)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM storage combination
- Rear 48 MP (1/2.0 inch sensor size , f/1.7 aperture) +5 MP (f/2.4 aperture) dual camera
- Front 16 MP lens (f/2.0 aperture, 79.3° wide angle, AI beauty, portrait mode)
- 3765mAh battery capacity
- VOOC 3.0 fast charge
- Type-C interface
- Light sense screen fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Game Boost 2.0 acceleration engine
- Hi-Res high resolution audio
- Dolby Atmos sound effects
- Multifunctional NFC
- Runs on ColorOS 6 system
- 156.6 x 74.3 x 9.0
- Available in black and green
Retails at RM1999
The 6.4″ AMOLED display offers screen to body ratio at 93.1%. It is secured with 6th generation Corning Gorilla Glass and blue light reduction certified by TUV.
The front elevating camera is stated to withstand elevation cycle at 200 thousands time. Even with selfie up to 100 times a day, this smartphone can last for 5 years without hassle.
OPPO Reno also bring a 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera. The 48MP lens is powered by Sony IMX 586 sensor with the support on Ultra Night Mode 2.0, noise reduction technology and integrated AI portrait mode.
There is also a 16MP camera enhanced by AI for facial beauty enhancement feature.
As for its performance, OPPO Reno bring Snapdragon 710 SoC in action with Hyper Boost 2.0 technology. It is also equipped with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM (UFS 2.1) and battery sized at 3765mAH with VOOC 3.0 support.
The standard version is now available for pre-order with the price at RM1999. You can get it through OPPO stores or via LAZADA and Shopee until 27th May.
Learn more at OPPO Malaysia official site.