Xiaomi has officially launched the POCO F2 Pro internationally and it is the new generation that continues the POCO flagship lineage. This smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snadragon 865 SoC, 64MP quad camera and its specification is rather similar with Redmi K30 Pro in China.
Nonetheless, the greatest price to value flagship is coming to Malaysia very soon.
As the last POCO is a high performance to value smartphone, the pricing of the POCO F2 Pro will be the most anticipated.
Here are the specifications of the POCO F2 Pro.
- Runs on POCO Launcher 2.0
- 6.67 inch display
- Snapdragon 865 processor
- LPDDR5 RAM + UFs 3.1 ROM
- 64-MP+ 13-MP ultra-wide-angle + 5-MP telephoto macro lens + 2-MP depth of field four-shot combination, supporting 3x optical zoom, up to 30x zoom
- Front 20 MP lifting lens
- USB Type-C interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 30W fast charge
- Support off-screen fingerprint recognition
- Support 5G
- Support WiFi-6
- Support NFC
- IR remote control
- Gray, white, blue, purple
- 6 + 128GB = 499 Euro (about RM2343)
- 8 + 256GB = 599 Euro (about RM2813)