Shortly after Satugadgetdotcom imported the Singapore Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (IDA set) priced at RM2,999, Samsung Malaysia is now officially bringing this flagship phablet into Malaysia market on the 3rd of September this year!
- 5.7′ QHD Super Amoled display
- Exynos 7420 @2.1GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP camera，F1.9 aperture，OIS+VDIS
- 5MP front，F1.9 aperture
- Quickcharge: 30min for 50%，90min for 100%
- LTE Cat-9
- LoopPay wireless credit card payment service
- 32/64GB ROM no microSD expansion
- 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm
- Android 5.1
Although SatuGadgetDotCom has previously imported this device into Malaysia, it was priced at sky high at RM2,999! How much will the official Note 5 cost? The answer will be reveal in 7 days.